Dr. Richa Gaur, Hon'ble Member, UKPSC
[M.Sc. (Mathematics), Ph.D.]
(10-01-2022 to till date)
Ph.D. (Mathematics) from M J P Rohilkhand University, Bareilly in the year 2010
M.Sc. (Mathematics) from Gurukula Kangri University, Haridwar in the year 2005 with Ist Division
B.Sc. (PCM) from M J P Rohilkhand Univeristy, Bareilly in the year 2003 with Ist Division
12th from U.P. Board, Allahabad in the year 2000 with Ist Division
10th from U.P. Board, Allahabad in the year 1998 with Ist Division
(1) Worked as Assistant Professor (Mathematics) at Sardar Bhagwan Singh University, Balawala, Dehradun, from August 2013 to Jan 2022.
(2) Worked as Assistant Professor (Mathematics) at Beehive College of Engineering & Technology, Sela Qui, Dehradun from June 2012 to July 2013.
(3) Worked as Assistant Professor (Mathematics) at Drona’s College of Management & Technology, Sahastradhara, Dehradun from August 2010 to May 2012.
Nominated member of Uttarakhand Social Welfare Board (USWB)
Has been associated with Uttarakhand Social Welfare Board as a nominated member by Central Social Welfare Board for the tenure of 2016 to 2019.
1. Book Titled:- “Application of Reliability Techniques” published by LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-8473-7292-9. (2011).Research Paper
1. Vishal Rajput, Meenu Vimal, Richa Gaur, (2021). Effect of regular exercise routine on Catla catla with the help of metabolites level in serum. International Journal of Art, Science and Humanities. 8(3): 61-67. (NAAS 2.13).
2. Vishal Rajput, Sukriti Badola, Richa Gaur, (2020). Analysis of toxicant metabolite in plasma of common carp induced by ZnPT and EDTA. Journal of Environment and Biosciences. 34(1):69-72. (UGC care, NAAS 4.43, Zoological Records).
3. Vishal Rajput, Ahasanul Karim Shah, Ankita Singh, Lata Paliwal, Richa Gaur (2020). Serum metabolites analysis on endurance of fresh water fish due to regular exercise routine. International Journal of Advanced Research. 8(8):1124-1130. (Thomson Reuters-Publon, ICI, UGC care).
4. Vishal Rajput, Garvita, Sakshi, Richa Gaur (2020). Comparative serum metabolite and ion analysis on two groups of Clarias batrachus. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Research. 5(3):66-69. (ICI)
5. Vishal Rajput, Lata Paliwal, Richa Gaur (2020). Comparative effect caused by two combinations of ZnPT on metabolite in blood plasma of freshwater fish. Trends in Biosciences. 13(2):88-91. (NAAS 3.95)
6. Vishal Rajput, Shivani Bisht, Richa Gaur (2020). Toxicity comparison based on ZnPT metabolite in blood plasma of Catla catla induced by two combinations of toxicants. Octa Journal of Environmental Sciences. 8(2):63-66. (NAAS 2.45)
7. Richa Gaur (2019). Redundancy: A method for system reliability evaluation. Srinkhla Ek Shodparak Vaicharik Patrika. 6(2): E-16-E19.
8. Richa Gaur (2019). Software cost model: A tool for software reliability analysis. Remarking An Analisation. 4(2): E276-E278.
9. Vishal Rajput, Dipanshu, Richa Gaur (2019). Lentgh-weight relationship and condition factor of fresh water fish from Himalayan state. Octa Journal of Biosciences. 7(2):74-78. (NAAS 3.05)
10. Vishal Rajput, Richa Gaur (2015). Impact of high sodium fluoride concentration on length-weight relationship and condition factor in Puntius ticto of lake Nainital, India. Journal of Global Biosciences. 4(1).
11. Vishal Rajput, Richa Gaur (2015). Toxicological study on Clarias batrachus caused by croton and mahua extract. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 3(5):32-34. (NAAS 5.21).
1. Poster presented at workshop on “Intellect and skill demands of industries and professional possibilities” January 27th, 2015, held at Sardar Bhagwan Singh PG Institute of Bio-Medical Sciences, Balawala, Dehradun.
Husband’s Name : Dr. Vishal Rajput
Date Of Birth : 03/04/1983
Marital status : Married
Permanent add. : Windsor Court Apartment, Near IT Park, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun
Total Visits : Today Visits :